Pedestrian Entrance Automatic Swing Barrier Gate Access Control
System With 304 stainless steel
Introduce of swing gates
Swing barrier systems provide effective means for pedestrian flow
control at entrances of production facilities, administrative
buildings, company offices, schools, university campuses, stadiums,
leisure and fitness facilities, amusement parks and zoos, shopping
Basic information of swing barrier gates
|Model||RNCF8008S swing barriers gates|
|Material||2.1mm SU304 Stainless Steel|
|Swing Material||12 mm PVC plexiglass|
|Flap control||360 degree slipping toothed cluth lock|
|Rotational angle||Max: 180 degree|
|Motor||Direct current bruch/brushless|
|Noise||Not more than 60dB|
|Lifetime||Not less than 5 million times|
|Interface||I/O. RS232/485. TCP/IP|
Swing barrier gates Standard features & functions
1. Single/double walkway--controlled in one direction or both.
2. A valid lock action can allow one passage at one time.
3. Normally open--the machine will unlock when a valid signal is
4. It will lock automatically if passage through turnstile is not
completed within pre- set time, the set time can be adjusted via
5. Lightning protection and leakage protection.
6. Protection functions:Anti-pinch, anticollision, antistall, over
voltage and over current and powersurge.
7. Control panel with count and LED digital function
8. The system is equipped with stepless position device and the
operation process is controlled by sensors without mechanical
9. Digital-controlled (CNC) processing technology, fine surface
treatment and corrosion resistance.
10. Standard external electric interface with photoelectric
isolation enchance incorporate all kinds of control equipments thus
extremely convenient for system integration.
11. Remote control and setup.
12. Extended functions:Counting, audible and visual alarm, fire
alarm and linkage, Photoelectric Beam Detector.