DC24V Brush Motor Access Control Gate Passage Barrier Door to Door
Swing barrier gates Standard features & functions
1. Fault detection and alarm functions, easy to use and
2. The running status can be programmed and controlled with the
built-in keyboard on the main board.
3. Mechanical anti-pinch function. If the gate meets resistance in
the reset process, motors will stop working automatically within
the prescribed time and reset again after the default delay (till
4. Anti-breakthrough function. The gate is locked automatically
until opening signal received.
5. Synchronization functions (for dual gate equipments).
6. Automatic reset function. Should the user fail to pass within
the prescribed time (default time is 5 seconds), the system will
cancel the authority of the current user automatically.
7. Gate can be set as normally open or normally closed.
8. Can be used with variety of card readers: IC / ID card readers,
bar codes, fingerprints, etc. (Access controller needed)
9. Direction can be set as single-direction or bi-direction.
10. LED direction indicator.
11. Gate auto opens when power off and auto close when power on,
complying with fire safety requirements.
12. Alarm function, in case of illegal intrusion and reverse
13. Counter function (optional).
14. Support infrared photocell for anti-pinch and reset function
Basic information of swing barrier gates
|Model||RNCF8008S swing barriers gates|
|Material||2.1mm SU304 Stainless Steel|
|Swing Material||12 mm PVC plexiglass|
|Flap control||360 degree slipping toothed cluth lock|
|Rotational angle||Max: 180 degree|
|Motor||Direct current bruch/brushless|
|Noise||Not more than 60dB|
|Lifetime||Not less than 5 million times|
|Interface||I/O. RS232/485. TCP/IP|